Sunday, 26 October 2014

Web Fox

Currently round everything else I've been updating my website, its been about a year and I haven't touched it since my friend did the html. Mostly because I needed to completely strip and remake it, my original design was rough and panicky as I'd just got out of university and I'd done it honestly in part with that so its not doing justice anymore. 

I've been using Muse recently so I've finally started to build up my site again and as I'm almost there (only portfolios to fill up!) I thought I'd pop up some animation that I've got going on in the front page! Muse is really good for me as a designer, I kind of hated it at first but it has a lot of cool widgets you can input to your site which is super helpful, especially if your me and coding seems horrifying.

i'm also sticking this here because  I've used guides and I know some of my students sometimes peek at my blog ovo ' 

So!


Heres the toonboom animation, I like using toonboom because its fast to animate in.


I took that rough animation and pulled it into Photoshop, this took forever, mostly because I was getting used to using photoshop for animation and because I didn't redraw in toonboom! I could of saved myself some pain there I think. You can see my guides for the head and very faintly how I've sorted the perspective out in my second draw. 



Finally! heres the finished animation, I've made it too loop and look like its hitting off the buttons I have on screen. It was nice to use Photoshop because I could use a textured brush which I'm unable to do in my version of Toonboom.

Thanks for checking it out! New website will probably be up about midweek, hopefully doing a better job than my current one!