Monday, 30 June 2014

Villas and Villains

Maybe you noticed but I do love to do some life drawing when I can, this does in fact including scenery. I was very lucky to be able to go to Sorrento in April, I took the time to sit on the beach and draw the crazy buildings up the hillside. it was incredibly fun but quite complex. I'd start drawing one  building only to realise it was the building up I needed! So troublesome. It was very cute though because some italian kids ran up and started saying 'How beautiful! ((Che bello!)) and I started my strangled routine of Thank you! (( grazie mille! )) Its embarrassing but nice when that happens...


I sat through Amelie before I'd left and also drawn exciting poses (well exciting for me haha~) I then went on to Malificent, Game of Thrones and some movie trailers. the blessings of Netflix